The following list details my job titles and responsibilities to past and present employers. Visit my Published Work page for specific examples of my professional work.
December 2015 – present
- Conceptualize, write, and edit original articles for the FrictionLabs Blog, an online publication that produces content which targets the rock climbing industry.
- Work with outside writers to conceptualize and publish guest content.
- Make weekly admin updates to FrictionLabs website (WebFlow).
- Responsible for publishing weekly promotional emails to a list of over 18,000 subscribers (Klaviyo).
Copywriter & Social Media Specialist
Summer 2015 – present
- Provide written copy updates and website maintenance (Squarespace).
- Automate daily social media engagement on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Assist with script writing and conceptualization for various projects.
Mtn. Dog Media
Lead Copywriter & Digital Marketing Specialist
May 2015 – January 2017
- Client interviews & research.
- Copy conceptualization, drafting, and editing for client websites.
- Implementation and publication of client copy (Wordpress).
- Digital Marketing:
- Search Engine Optimization: On-site and off-site best practices.
- Content Marketing: Blogs + social media.
- Social Media Marketing: Managed multiple client accounts across various channels (Hootsuite).
- PPC campaigns (Google Adwords).